LEVEL 5 STUDENT PRIZE IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
RSC NERAD are pleased to offer a prize for achievement in analytical chemistry to Level 5 students studying in the chemical sciences. The eligibility criteria are below and HE institutions need only contact us below register.
What We Offer
• A £100 prize for student (paid by bank transfer to a UK bank account).
• A certificate of achievement for presentation to the student by the department.
• Paid student membership to the RSC for the calendar year following submission (running January-December).
• One award is available per HE institution per academic year.
• The HE institution must be located within the boundaries of RSC NERAD (geographic north east England) though there is no restriction on the home location of the student.
• Awarding institutions must register by contacting RSC NERAD before the first award is given, and will be made available automatically in subsequent years.
• The winning student must have completed Level 5 of a university degree level qualification (or equivalent) that satisfies the criteria for student membership (undergraduate) of the Royal Society of Chemistry i.e. a degree level programme/course in the chemical sciences.
• In addition, the student must be on a university degree level programme which has a minimum of 20 credits focussing on analytical chemistry content at Level 5.
• In any publicity of the award winner please acknowledge RSC NERAD. Branding materials are available on request by clicking the link to the right.
REGISTER YOUR INSTITUTION
Please enter your details below and we'll be in touch to arrange the prize with your institution.